Apr 27, 2010

Kaki Trousers / Pantalon Kaki

Recent issues of the French Grazia provided me with some good inspirations on what to do next for my spring/summer 2010 wardrobe. I essentially did a mash-up of two bigs current trends: the short trousers gathered at the botton (but I am not going MC Hammer all the way!) and military kaki.
Grazia a eu l'amabilité de me fournir des inspirations pour la prochaine réalisation de ma garde-robe printemps/été 2010. J'ai fait un mix de 2 grosses tendances du moment avec le pantalon court froncé en bas (sans aller jusqu'au sarouel méga-tombant) et l'inévitable kaki militaire.
I used the pattern "K" from the "Stylish Dress Book 3" of Japanese patterns. No changes whatsoever, this was a very easy & quick pattern to do! I can't believe I was intimidated to sew my first pair of trousers! I ended up wearing them with heels, the shortness of the trousers won't do any favors for ones proportions.
J'ai utilisé le patron "K" du livre "Stylish Dress Book 3. Aucun changement au patron, une réalisation très facile & rapide! J'ai du mal à croire que j'étais intimidée à l'idée de coudre ce premier pantalon! J'ai mis ce pantalon avec des talons, la longueur du pantalon ayant tendance à bien ratatiner la silhouette.
 
Pattern K from the Japanese pattern book "Stylish Dress Book 3"
Patron K du livre de patron japonais "Stylish Dress Book 3"
Fabric: Toto - 75 ave. d'Italie, 75013 Paris
Tissu:  Toto - 75 ave. d'Italie, 75013 Paris

1 comment:

  1. Chouette pour cet été! Tu m'en fais un???

    ReplyDelete