Oct 22, 2009

Bunny inspiration - bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

My sisters and I have a long history with bunnies, and we have always had a few of them running around our apartments. To this day Gaston is the only one still with us. He makes me think of Darth Vador with those ears. Yes a mini Darth Vador... if Darth Vador was fluffy, adorable, vegetarian and without a mean bone in him...


My little Kalinka (RIP) left me for a better place at the beginning of this year & I still miss the craziness. This video is one example of the endless entertainment provided by the little fluff ball:



Bunnies are always of course a great theme for some sewing project. The "KalinkaBunny" on my profile comes from a great book of patterns "Fun Dolls" by Aranzi Aronzo:

Books from Aranzi Aranzo provide great ideas for toys for small & bigger kids. They always have great humor in them.


Finally if this wasn't cute enough, you might enjoy the retro-kitsch featured in "Happy Kitty Bunny Pony: A Saccharine Mouthful of Super Cute" (by Popink, Charles S . Anderson Design Company and Michael J. Nelson)


That's all folks!!!


Robbie/Bunny:

You Know Me - Robbie Williams (Official full-length video)

Robbie Williams | MySpace Vidéo

1 comment:

  1. Adoraaaaaaaable!!!!!!!! Bunnies are the cutest little animals on earth....

    ReplyDelete