Jul 15, 2012

Pinterest inspiration / Inspiration sur Pinterest

I have been spending way too much time bordering addiction some time on Pinterest lately gathering loads of DYI inspiration. I thought I would share some of the fun ideas I gathered on my DYI inspiration board.
Je passe énormement de temps, au secours je suis accro! pas mal de temps ces-jours ci sur Pinterest à collecter des inspirations pour des idées de projets à faire de mes petites mains. Je voulais partager quelques-unes de ces idées que j'ai soigneusement collecter sur mon tableau "faites le vous-même".

Ipad cover in Liberty / Couverture de Ipad en Liberty:








Painted comic-strip shoes / Chaussures peintes "comic-strip":
Source: etsy.com via Kalinka on Pinterest


The turban headband / le bandeau turban:


Flowery flip-flops / Tongs fleuries:
Source: etsy.com via Kalinka on Pinterest


A lacy neon clutch / Un sac dentelle fluo:





A nautical top with a glittery design / Un top marin avec un motif à paillettes:
Source: jcrew.com via Kalinka on Pinterest


A retro dress in Liberty: I have the pattern & the fabric, what am I waiting for?!
Une robe rétro en Liberty: j'ai le patron & le tissu, au boulot!


To see some of the actual things I have made, I have another board where I brag about my DIY project. See you soon here or on Pinterest!
Pour voir certaines de mes réalisations, j'ai un autre tableau où j'exhibe (fièrement!) mes réalisations. A bientôt ici ou sur Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment